We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a sales coordinator to join the sales team at Serve Leisure in Birmingham.
Great training and development for this role will be provide, we are looking for a confident, creative, outgoing, organized individual who is keen to develop their sales career go the extra mile to support and drive sales.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, sociable and outgoing with a track record of achieving sales targets and help to support the operational team in business periods.
Experience in the sales is essential, and customer sales calling. Experience in social media management is preferable.
Flexible working hours including late nights and weekends will be required due to the nature of the business.
- Build and maintain a database of top 200 local companies to target for sales calling.
- Calling new business and existing clients to promote the venue.
- Review previous bookings and secure repeat business through calls, email and social media.
- Negotiating and upselling packages and pricing for clients.
- Attending local business meetings and inviting clients in for show rounds.
- Upselling food and drinks packages.
- Attending joint appointments with the Sales Director.
- Creating and implementing new ideas to offers to clients and customers to increase revenue.
- Hit sales targets of VIP booth packages.
- Liaise with local businesses and events companies.
- Attending roadshow and exhibitions to promote the venue.
- Response to client and customer enquires within 2 hours of the enquiry.
- Putting client data into sales force and recording sales
- Working with the operational team to manage the venues sales events
- Taking client payments and ensuring term and conditions are sent to clients
- Managing customer complaints.
- Updating revenue tracking and financial information is accurate.
- Weekly checks to ensure sales information is updated on the website.
- Updating and cleansing the database to make sure you're selling to the right people
- Dealing with corporate clients over the telephone taking accurate details and actioning enquiries
- Updating events forms with client details
- Ensuring marketing promotions run at the right time
- Liaising with 3rd party agents to confirm stag and hen parties
- Hosting Christmas parties welcoming guests and ensure the event runs smoothly
- Hosting client parties ensuring the event runs smoothly
- Host sales operational meeting to update team of up and coming events and requirements
- Supporting the Unit Manager and operational team for events.
- Managing and delivering corporate bookings through to the event.